10 Powerful Strategies to Boost organic App Downloads in India
10 Powerful Strategies to Boost organic App Downloads
Tips to Increase Mobile App Installs/ Downloads Organically ! – Boost organic App Downloads
You’ve finally built your own app. Now you have to focus on to increase mobile app installs/ downloads organically.
You love your design, your app icon, and it works flawlessly on every device you tested it on. The niche you found is unexplored and competition-free.
There’s only one problem (and it’s a big one):
No one is downloading your app.
If that’s the case, you’ve run into the same problem many developers encounter after they publish their apps. But don’t be discouraged – if you have an app you want the whole world to use, you can make it happen.
Once you get downloads you’ll be able to make some real money.
All it takes is a little effort and the right know-how to bring your app to the attention of the masses. So, to learn the best ways to boost your mobile app downloads organically, let’s first understand how apps are downloaded in the first place.
How App Store Optimization Works – Boost organic App Downloads
The first thing you need to grasp to generate more app downloads is how the app stores you publish your app to actually work.
Let’s go over some basic app developer language.
You may have heard of SEO – Search Engine Optimization. But have you heard of ASO – App Store Optimization?
The two are very similar in relation to your app’s success, but ASO has even greater impact on its listing than SEO does for Google search results. ASO is specifically what increases the visibility of your app in the marketplace. The higher its rank, the more users will find your app when they search.
And once a user finds your app, ASO also helps determine whether they actually download it. There are quite a few factors that affect your ASO:
- Positive reviews: The more positive reviews an app has, the higher its rating will be. When users rank an app highly, it will also be ranked highly, which naturally improves downloads.
- App downloads: The more downloads you have, the more downloads you’ll get. App publishers should aim for a steady amount of downloads to rank highly.
- Keyword relevance: Apps with popular keywords in their title and description may see more downloads.
- Revenue: Apps with a good record of revenue generation will get more visibility from the app store.
- Country: Regional success can influence your ranking in that region. Boosting your ranking in multiple regions can have a snowball effect.
- Backlinks: If you can include backlinks to many relevant pages, you can improve your app ranking.
- Social proof: Your app’s popularity across social media platforms can affect its app store ranking – especially on Android. Shares and +1’s on Google+ can determine whether users notice your app or ignore it.
- App starts: The number of times users actually open your app also has a significant impact on ranking.
- Retention: The number of people who uninstall your app vs. the amount who keep it within 30 days also affects rankings. To ensure retention, cater heavily toward your target audience in the app description.
Taking all of these into account can dramatically alter the way your app is perceived by the general public, and how it’s treated by app store algorithms.
Now that you have a better understanding of where your app lives once its published, let’s look in more detail at the 10 best ways to boost your app’s downloads.
1. Create an Enticing App Icon – Boost organic App Downloads
Your app icon is the first thing someone sees in the app store, so the design you choose is critical to your success. As users scroll through the app store, yours should pop out as eye-catching and recognizable.
Make sure you use a design that serves as a clear representation of your app. It should provide as much of a clue as possible to what users will find after they install it.
With that said, you should keep the app icon as straightforward as possible, and not too flashy. Simplicity is best – you don’t want it cluttered and confusing to the eye.
2. Social Media Outreach – Boost organic App Downloads
Before you decide on which social networks to use to build your app’s public personal, you have to decide what angle to start from. This means your social media voice must match your app’s personality.
Who is your app? If it were a person, what would it sound and act like?
When posting, use that voice consistently. If your app is edgy and “cool,” don’t bore your fans with bland business language. But if your app is geared towards young professionals, that business speak might suit your audience well.
The social media platforms where apps tend to get the most attention are:
But don’t just post information and promotions concerning your app to these platforms. Create conversations and engage with your fans. Reply to comments in your app’s voice to increase engagement. Such a relationship will increase word-of-mouth praise of your commitment to users, and increase downloads as a result.
One word of caution: each social media platform has its own terms of service regarding contests, giveaways, and advertising. Be sure you’re never in violation of them while you draw attention to and build loyalty for your app.
3. Name and Describe Your App Appropriately – Boost organic App Downloads
A good title means the difference between people knowing your product by name and referring to it as “This thing on my phone.”
So, if you want your app title to stick in people’s heads, the name needs to be unique and appropriate. And while no one can give you the perfect name, here are some evergreen tactics for coming up with your app name:
- Don’t use names that are already in use – Search extensively before you settle on a name and click Publish, or else you might end up face-to-face with a lawyer.
- Keep your app name short and sweet, easy to spell, and memorable.
- Do your best to choose a name that reflects what your app Users should not scroll past your app when looking for something to fit their needs.
And while app stores give you a 225 character limit, you should only use around 25 of them. That’s all that shows up in a search result, so be sure those characters are used wisely.
Your description, on the other hand, is where you need to be most strategic about ASO. It works similarly to the meta description tag for a website but isn’t searchable on the app store.
So, while you don’t need to pack it with keywords, you do need to be strategic with it. By listing important information, benefits and features, social proof, and a call-to-action, you can greatly affect your ASO.
4. Market Your App Effectively – Boost organic App Downloads
If you’re fortunate enough to have a marketing budget, don’t be too conservative with it.
Typical marketing is structured over a few weeks or months. But if you want to get a sharp spike in downloads for your app in a very short time, concentrate all your marketing spending into a small time frame.
It takes some courage and dedication to roll out a full marketing campaign all at once, but if done successfully, you can see some awesome returns.
Depending on your total budget, you should spend the money within a few days or a week at most. Spread your advertising across the channels that are most popular with your target audience, which could include:
- Social media
- Sites like Reddit and Digg
- Email Marketing
- SMS marketing
- Content Marketing
- App directory sites
- Relevant blogs/magazines
A lot of your downloads will come from organic searches, but many downloads will come from your web-version landing page. That’s why you should also create a webpage dedicated to your app with a clear call-to-action directing users to download your app.
5. Using Eye-Catching Photos and Videos – Boost organic App Downloads
One of the most important aspects of your app description is your collection of photos, screenshots, and videos.
Photos related to your app that highlight your most popular and needed features will immediately encourage downloads. Screenshots from your app itself are what users will typically look at after they first find you in search results.
A good combination of these two is crucial to encouraging users to click that download button.
Here are a few ways you can use photos to make users more interested:
- Show what your app actually looks like for users – not splash screens.
- Make sure your screenshots contain different aspects of the app in action.
- Include explanations, captions, and arrows that show users what they can do inside your app.
- Put extra emphasis on the most popular and needed features of your app.
- Convince users that your app has a better design than that of your competitors.
If you have the necessary tools, you can even design a video for your app. If you don’t have the tools to make your video, you can hire a professional agency or find mobile specific video editors like the creators at Apptamin.
And if you can, have your app subtitled and translated in several different languages. Reaching out to as many people as possible is key to increasing your download rate, after all.
6. Ask for Reviews – Boost organic App Downloads
If you can draw positive reviews from fans of your app, you can see your downloads increase exponentially.
Reviews that declare your app a valuable download or say it provides a great user experience are “testimonials” that let other users know your app is worth downloading.
You might be tempted to purchase fake reviews just to increase the amount of attention your app is receiving as a whole. But if the app store finds out you used this tactic, you may have your app suspended entirely.
Organic reviews from real people are far more valuable to your app than fabricated ones because you as the developer can learn from it as well. Not only will the feedback provide other users with an understanding of your product, it can also inform you about what needs to be fixed or changed.
So, send out requests to a variety of people with real influence. Popular YouTubers and critics on major tech websites with large readership are some great targets for your requests.
In your press releases, mention the fact that you’re looking for feedback. In some cases, the media outlets you’ve sent them to will already have someone on their staff specifically there to review apps.
Because you took the time to alert them to something related to your product, they might return the favor by reviewing you positively. And once a publication writes about you, contact every smaller outlet you’ve reached out to in the past. Refer them to the new article and they might write their own with the initial reviews in mind.
You can also offer incentives to users who leave you reviews. This is a great method to increase the amount of users who actually choose to do so. Coupon codes, tangible prizes, or redeemable points to be used within the app can all be great encouragement for people to leave you positive reviews.
7. Devise Clever Promotions – Boost organic App Downloads
If your app is available with a pay-to-download monetization model, you can experiment with temporary price drops to drive downloads.
An analysis by Distimo compared downloads and revenue data estimates for 12 games from the week of their price-drop promotion to the previous week without the promotion.
The games were able to increase total global revenue by an average of 437 percent in the seven days during the price-drop promotion.
Sure, this might not work for every app or game. But if you have loyal users and powerful word-of-mouth, people might jump at the opportunity to snag your app on the cheap.
8. Hacking the Press – Boost organic App Downloads
According to a story from Entrepreneur.com, one app developer was able to dramatically increase his downloads and drive impressive revenues by “hacking” the press.
Iliya Yordanov, founder of the personal finance app MoneyWiz, first tried to get publicity by contacting US media and app review sites. To his disappointment, none of the media sites got back in touch with him.
He then realized that if he sent the same press releases to select foreign markets – Russia, Spain, Germany, Italy, and France – he could get reviews and write-ups on his app. The response from the media in these countries drove his app all the way to the number one spot in the finance category on the App Store.
As a result, his app got noticed in the US, which led to Apple featuring his app. After that, the US media quickly took notice.
You can take a similar approach in boosting your app downloads. When you make a list of media outlets to send your presses to, include many in Europe, Asia, Australia, and any other substantial market. If you think users there might love your app, tell them about it!
9. Sharpen Your Keywords
Remember when we talked earlier about the difference between SEO and ASO?
We’ve covered a lot about ASO so far, so here’s how to make sure your app is optimized for search engines.
Say you have a finance app called “Modern Finance.” When choosing your keywords, you’ll want to include the word “finance” as many times as possible in any relevant copy or descriptions found by search engines.
What other terms do you think users are searching for when looking for the need that your app fulfills? Take the time to perform keyword research to see which words tend to get the most traffic.
You can also use the normal Adwords Keyword Tool to search for lateral keywords to use as well. Lateral keywords are the ones suggested by Google after you’ve located your app.
But remember – you shouldn’t just choose any keyword because it has high search volume. Any keyword you use should be accurate and relevant to your app and audience. If you pack your descriptions full of irrelevant keywords, your app could lose credibility and your downloads might suffer as a consequence.
10. Focus on the User
It’s not all about the number of downloads you get. It’s also important to know how, when, where, and by whom your app is used.
Analytics are very important to determining what your users want the most out of your app, and how you can deliver that. They’re also the key to generating continuous downloads.
Analytics should inform you of your users’ behaviors from download until deletion (if they ever do delete your app!). They should also facilitate A/B testing to determine what works best based on certain trigger points you set up inside the app.
The most used analytics on the planet is undoubtedly Google’s Universal Analytics.
Universal Analytics allows you to connect to multiple devices and associate multiple sessions with a unique ID. When you send that ID to Universal Analytics, you can get an accurate user count, analyze the signed-in user experience, and get access to a huge amount of other helpful data.
There’s also Flurry Analytics, a service that boasts huge clients like Yahoo!, EA, and Groupon.
Flurry provides you with loads of info about your app, including:
- Usage: Active users, sessions, session lengths, frequency, retention, and more.
- Audience: Your users’ interest, personas, and demographic breakdown.
- Technical: Device information, carrier data, firmware versions, and details on bugs and errors.
- Events: Define events, see user paths, and create funnels.
There are a lot of other resources out there for analytics for your app. Here are a few:
Any of these are great options to know how your app is used and what you can do to improve the user experience. The data you’ll get along with your download tracking will help you adjust your app marketing and improve your tactics for boosting those downloads.
Generating more downloads for your app is not always the easiest thing to accomplish.
But, if you make use of these tips and best practices, you’ll see a considerable boost in downloads and app store rankings.
Always remember to keep your target audience’s preferences in mind when trying out these strategies. What works best for general consumers might not work as well for your audience – so use these tips while keeping their best interests at heart.
And here’s one last tip: the iTunes App Store and Google Play sometimes change what they consider most important for apps to feature. So, always stay on top of on industry trends and update whatever elements of your app are necessary to deliver exactly what your users need. That way, you’ll always stay high in app store rankings.
If you do all of this successfully, you can feel pretty confident knowing you’ll be able to drive some serious app sales.
Which of these methods for boosting mobile app downloads are you most excited to try?
YGOASO Article List
- YGOASO – YGO Marketing – Guaranteed SEO Service in India & Global
- YGOASO – Top SEO Articles to Read
- Rank on first page of Google Search Engine or Google Play Store in India or Global
- BEST SEO SERVICE IN NEW MUMBAI
- Guaranteed SEO Service in India & Global
- YGOASO – Increase app installs in India – Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida
- YGOASO – Increase app installs organically or boost organic app downloads
- YGOASO – Increase App Ranking on Google Play Store
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN MUMBAI
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN BANGLORE
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN AHMEDABAD
- Best SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN DELHI
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN CHENNAI
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN GURGAON
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN THANE
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN ANDHERI
- BEST SEO SERVICE COMPANY IN BANDRA
- YGOASO – Increase App Ranking on Google Play Store
- BEST LAPTOP REPAIR AT HOME SERVICE IN POWAI-ANDHERI-MUMBAI | Rekhi Computers-Powai-Andheri-Mumbai
- LAPTOP REPAIR SERVICE IN ANDHERI-MUMBAI | Rekhi Computers-Powai-Andheri-Mumbai
- Best Apple Laptop, iMac, MacBook, Dell, HP, Asus, IBM, Acer, Samsung & Lenovo Laptops Repair Service Center in Mumbai – Powai, Andheri, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Chembur, Mulund, Thane, Vashi & New Mumbai
- How Realistic Are the Wooden Colour uPVC Windows?
- Google AD Agency for Real Estate in Mumbai, Thane, New Mumbai, Vasai – Virar | YGO Marketing – Best Digital Marketing Company
- Why uPVC Windows are Suitable for All Seasons?
- Alamdar UPVC Windows – Best Quality UPVC Windows & Doors with Price in Mumbai, Thane, New Mumbai & India – Manufacturer & Dealer for your Home, Residential or Commercial projects
- Aluminium & uPVC Sliding Window & Doors Manufacturer & Dealer with Price in Mumbai, Thane, New Mumbai, Karjat, Kasara, Lonavala – Alamdar System Windows
- Best Tempo Traveller and Innova Crysta Cab on Rent in Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad to Thane Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Best SEO Tips for Interior Designers in Mumbai-India
- Boost SEO Service with running Google & Facebook ADs in ₹ 6K per month
- Ahmedabad to Kandivali Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Pune Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Borivali Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Dwarka Tempo Traveller or Innova Crysta Cab on Rent
- Ahmedabad to Udaipur Tempo Traveller or Innova Crysta Cab on Rent
- BEST SEO, LOCAL SEO & PPC – GOOGLE ADS DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICE AGENCY or COMPANY IN MUMBAI, THANE & NEW MUMBAI
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Starter Guide for India & Global
- Ahmedabad to Jodhpur Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Palitana Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Mount Abu Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Udaipur Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One-Way Cab
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Google Ranking in India
- Ahmedabad to Goa Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Shirdi Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Mumbai Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- 8 Ingredients to a Traffic-Generating, Rank-Boosting SEO Strategy
- 25+ Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Book online Toyota Innova or Innova Crysta on rent in Ahmedabad | Best Cab/ Taxi service in Ahmedabad – Krishna Tour: +91 – 9033 059 551
- Ahmedabad to Dwarka Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Statue of Unity Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Somnath Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Surat Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- Ahmedabad to Vadodara Taxi Online Booking | Book Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service or One Way Cab
- TEMPO TRAVELLER ON RENT IN AHMEDABAD | 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17 & 20 SEATERS TEMPO TRAVELLER – KRISHNA HOLIDAYS-AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT – Call: +91 – 9033 059 551
- SEO for Pharmaceutical Companies in India | Digital Marketing SEO for Pharma Industry Website
- How to Rank Higher on Google in India or Global: 17 Strategies
- 8 Best SEO techniques a Traffic-Generating, Rank-Boosting SEO Strategy
- SEO Tips for Travel Website | The Ultimate Guide on How to do SEO of Travel Website in India
- Ecommerce SEO Guide: SEO Best Practices for Ecommerce Websites in Mumbai-India
- Single-Page Websites: Good or Bad for SEO? How to do SEO of single page website?
- SEO or Google Ads: which is better?
- BEST SEO TOOLS THAT SEO EXPERTS ACTUALLY USE IN INDIA
- 7 Expert Tips for Real Estate SEO by SEO expert agency in Mumbai Thane New Mumbai – India
- Restaurant SEO Tips to Boost Your Online Presence on Google in Mumbai-India
- SEO Tips to Boost Your Restaurant Website at Google Search in Mumbai-India
- How to get LinkedIn Leads for Real Estate Developers in Mumbai Thane New Mumbai & India
- Best real estate lead generation ideas for realtors in Mumbai Thane New Mumbai – India
- 8 Ways of Digital Marketing to Boost Sales of Realtors or Real Estate Developers in Mumbai, Thane, Mew Mumbai – India
- 13 Tried and Tested Google Ads Strategies for Real Estate in Mumbai-India
- Real Estate PPC Advertising in Mumbai-India: Tips for Optimizing Google Ads Campaigns in Mumbai – Thane – New Mumbai.
- Google Ads for Real Estate in Mumbai-India | PPC Google AdWords Campaign Guide
- Taxi or Cab Service company SEO in India | Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Thane, New Mumbai
- 9 Strategies for Boosting SEO Your Taxi/ Cab Business in India | Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Thane, New Mumbai
- Top 50 SEO Keywords for Yoga Studios in India
- 10 Easy Ways to Boost SEO for Yoga Studios or Yoga Center in India
- How To Get More Clients with SEO For Fitness Websites, Fitness center or Gym in India
- Local SEO Guide for Gyms or Fitness Center in India: 5 Steps to Rank on Top in Google
- SEO for fitness centers, sports and Gyms in India: 5 tips to get you ranking
- SEO for Fashion E-commerce in India: 10 Tips to Drive More Traffic
- SEO for Beauty Salons or Parlour in India: 24 ways to get SPA business to the top of Google
- 5 Steps to Get Quality Backlinks for Free
- SEO for Fashion Ecommerce in India: Tips on SEO for Fashion Brands or Fashion Ecommerce SEO
- How do I promote my CAB Business in India? – Digital Marketing SEO for Taxi Service in India
- SEO Tips for Fashion eCommerce Websites in India | Fashion Brands SEO
- SEO for Outstation Cab and Taxi Business in India| Airport Pick-up Drop Cab Service Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in India
- How to Get Your Salon Top of Google: Salon SEO Made Simple
- HOW YOU CAN USE LOCAL SEO TO PROMOTE YOUR TAXI OR CAB BUSINESS IN INDIA
- SEO for Hair Salons & Hair Stylists in Mumbai – India
- SEO Strategies can Help Your Hotel and Resort Business in India
- Hotel SEO: Tips, Best Practices and Techniques | SEO for Hotels in India
- Why Luxury Brands Need an SEO Strategy in India!
- How to Build a Luxury Brand in India
- SEO for Resorts | SEO for hospitality industry in India | why SEO need for Hotels in India
- SEO for Luxury Brands in India – How to Grow Traffic Organically in India | Digital Marketing for luxury brands in Mumbai – India
- Real Estate SEO in India | SEO for Real Estate Builders or Developer in Mumbai, Thane & New Mumbai
- Real Estate SEO for 2022 in India
- Real Estate SEO | SEO for Real Estate Industry & Residential Projects in Mumbai – India
- SEO for Real Estate Developers in Mumbai: Benefits and Strategies for Residential Projects Agents
- Top Real Estate Companies in Mumbai [2022 Updated List]
- 10 Local SEO Tips to Improve Your Real Estate Websites
- Jewellery SEO Guide | Using SEO To Market Your Jewelry Business
- Why Do you need A SEO-Friendly Website for Your Jewlery Store in India?
- SEO for Real Estate in India | Real Estate Local SEO Guide for Mumbai | Digital Marketing for Realtors or Builders
- Local SEO – Local Search Engine Optimization Service – Question & Answers
- 4 Proven Digital Marketing Strategies for Hotels in India… YGO Marketing
- The 50 Best SEO Keywords for Jewelry Stores
- Hotel SEO: Tips, Best Practices, and More | Digital Marketing SEO agency for hotels in India
- SEO specialist for doctor in India | Local SEO in digital marketing for Doctors in India
- Local SEO for local Business in India | SEO for Doctors, hospitals & healthcare centers in India
- SEO for Jewelry shop in India | Local SEO for Jewelers | Jewelry SEO in Mumbai
- How to Make Best Use of Local SEO Strategies in Healthcare?
- SEO (search engine optimization) for Hospitals & Healthcare in Mumbai – India
- Real Estate SEO expert ‘YGO Marketing Solutions’ digital marketing company in Mumbai-Thane-New Mumbai – India key points
- Local SEO for Doctors in India | Digital Marketing SEO Service in Mumbai – India
- Local SEO Optimization Service for Small Businesses in Mumbai – India | Google Maps profile SEO
- 13 Essential Google My Business Optimizations to Rank Higher in Local Search in India
- Local business Optimization in Mumbai – India| Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for small Businesses
- How to Get Backlinks: 11 Strategies
- An In-Depth Guide to App Store Optimization (ASO)
- A Complete Guide to App Store Optimization (ASO)
- 10 Powerful Strategies to Boost organic App Downloads in India
- YGOASO – Mumbai based Digital Marketing agency that helps businesses stand out with its plethora of services
- YGOASO – Mumbai Based Digital Marketing Agency That Helps Businesses Stand Out With Its Plethora Of Services
- Why We Need to Do Off-Page ASO – App Store Optimization for App Ranking?
- Most Effective Strategies for App Store Optimization (ASO) in India!
- Increase organic app installs in India | App Marketing Service
- Compare Photo Views
- How to Increase Your ROI Through scientific SEM?
- Furniture Company Appoints Retail Heavyweight
- Twice Profit Than Before You Ever Got
- Cloud Hosting Growing Faster Ever
- The Basics of Blogging Search Optimization
- Simple Ways To Optimize Your Website For SEO
- Reshaped Leadership Team to Emerge Shop Buyout
- Click here … to see all written articles links.
- Best Electric Vehicle Scooter in Mumbai Thane New Mumbai | PURE EV
- Best Electric Vehicle Scooter in Thane New Mumbai | PURE EV
- Best Electric Vehicle Scooter in New Mumbai | PURE EV
- Cheap Web Hosting India Plans with Cpanel for small business in India – Kid4Hosting.com