App Store Optimization ASO Services in India | App Promotion
Enhancing The Visibility Of Your Mobile Apps
What is ASO?
App Store Optimization (ASO) is for mobile apps just like search engine optimization is for websites. It is the process of optimizing apps to increase their visibility on major app stores, such as App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android and Windows Store for Windows Phone. The higher the rank of your app in the app store’s search results, the higher the traffic to your app and more chances of getting downloads. As 63% of apps are discovered through app store searches, it becomes essential to get your app to the top.App store searches drive the majority of installs and our app store optimization services are designed to help you get the most out of this discovery channel.
App Store Optimization (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile application developed on various platform namely OS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and cross-platform application. Just like SEO is for websites, so as App Store Optimisation is for mobile apps, which means it helps in ranking of apps in App Stores leading to increased downloads. We create differences to your business requirements.
How Does Optimizing Your Mobile App Help Your Business?
Investing in ASO is one of the best strategies for increasing your organic download, that is, a user discovers your app in search results and decides to download it. 63% of people discover apps through search.
ASO improves your search ranking by helping to:
- Enhance your mob app visibility for increased download
- Improve your rank in various app store’s search results
- Drive more traffic to your app’s page in the app store
- Provide access to relevant and targeted users
Why ASO Matters Today
App Store Optimization (ASO) is a rather recent specialty in the world of digital marketing, because never before has the app market swollen to such a size that it’s become possible – and necessary – for businesses to exploit and use definitive marketing factors to bring their app to the top.
We here at YGOSEO utilize those marketing factors to bolster your application, increase brand visibility, multiply your download numbers and bring you as close to the top of your category as possible.
ASO isn’t an exact science just yet – but we’re among the pioneers who are working relentlessly to decipher every last possibility in the world of SEO for apps.
How does App Store Optimization Work?
App Store Optimization is a method of marketing your app.
In today’s high-tech world, people are experts enough and they know how to search for the specific things on the Internet using their mobile devices. When searching for an app in an app store, an average user takes 3-6 seconds to decide whether they want to download that app or not. If your app comes out at the top of the search results and has eye-catching visuals, great title and easy to understand description, then you can get them to download it. If your app is optimized by a professional ASO company like us, here is how you can benefit:
- Discoverability – Make your app discoverable in app stores
- Conversions – Increase visibility to drive conversion rates
- Downloads – Get more organic downloads with top rankings
- Acquisition – Enhance acquisition results at a low cost
Features of App Store Optimization Service
Our ASO strategy is based on understanding the customers, the competitive landscape of your app.
- Keyword Research for ASO: We inherently understand that both the Google Play store and the iOS App Store have different approaches to ASO. The App Store allows 100 characters while the Play Store allows 4000-characters to determine search results. We use proprietary tools to understand the language and keywords your customers are searching for, your competitors are targeting, and the ones that will drive the most traffic.
- App Title: The most important part of ASO, the App name or title, needs to be a balance between uniqueness, branding, and relevant keywords that drive search results. We recommend short titles, followed by a dash or vertical bar and select keywords for description.
- App Description: An app’s description should function as a call-to-action – describing what the app does clearly, its features, and compelling reasons to download it. Simple, concise and updated descriptions will drive downloads.
- App Reviews & Ratings: The most important factor in app rankings is volume and quality of reviews and ratings – encourage ratings and reviews from happy customers, either through prompts or incentives. We help analyse your existing reviews, increase the volume of positive-sentiment ratings, and leverage feedback to improve ASO.
- App Logo: First impressions matter, and so does your app logo! An attention-grabbing logo in bright colours, unique shape and/or simple imagery is a key part of your app’s branding. For e.g, take Instagram’s logo – it’s bright, it’s descriptive, and is easily recognizable.
- App Screenshots: Including screenshots and videos allow potential users to visualize your app and will drive downloads. Highlight the best parts of your app, its most popular pages, and its key features – this is your window display to the world! We love the screenshots that Snapchat has used – they accurately depict all that the app can do:
- App Publisher Name: Publisher name and reputation also drives app searchability – choose a publisher name that describes the types of apps you create succinctly. For example, the classic Angry Birds game is published by Rovio Entertainment:
- App Category: In the iOS App Store, you can pick a primary and secondary category for your app while in the Google Play Store, you can only pick one. Choosing a relevant category is extremely important to success – your app’s best fit, user mindset, and competitor categories are all valid considerations.
- Download & Retention: Post download, app engagement and retention are the next challenges to work on – a high quality app is only the first step. Introducing incentivisation, adding personalisation, asking and acting on user feedback, as well as frequent updates to the app will be value additions to the lifecycle of the app.
Advantages of YGOASO – ASO Services
- Promising and long term results
- Quality control and timely reports
- Maintain data security and confidentiality
- Proven and tested methodology
- USP – POC – Proof of Concept available
Why to hire YGOASO – ASO Service
- Improved app search results
- Increase in app ranking
- Help brand recall
- Increase in conversion
- Optimized Content and Data
- Rapid app comprehension
- Increase in app sales
- Improved search discovery
- Higher user retention
- Lower acquisition cost
- More app downloads
- Better app visibility
- Better app searchability
Contact us –
+91-7506172142 (Calls & WhatsApp)
+91-7715997317 (Calls only)
YGOSEO is the outstanding app store optimization company offering best ASO service in India with POC – Proof of Concept, having practical knowledge to promote android app at top 3, 5 & 10 ranking on Google app store with maximum 200 of the keywords.
Improvement in App Ranking first, then Billing!ygoaso.com
App Store Optimization, also known as ASO, is relatively young and common best practices are still being ironed out. We have written a blog on some of the important On-Page or App Store Listing optimization, but what about the “Off-Page” factors?
Similar to SEO, there are certain aspects outside of your listing that will improve your app ranking. These may not have as direct an impact as the main elements such as app description, title or use of keywords, but it is essential to having a complete optimization strategy.
App Store Backlinks
Building backlinks for app store links is a great way of raising your app store URL’s authority:
As you can see from the above image, the iOS app store listing has gained a trust flow of 14 and a Citation flow of 12 due to the backlinks currently pointing to that listing. With apps becoming even more prominent in regular desktop and mobile Google searches, this is a great way of indicating that app is reputable and relevant.
Ways of gaining backlinks for your app:
- App Review Websites
- App Blogs. (List of Top Blog Websites … here)
- App Awards (great for brand too!)
Important: You must make sure that the page sending a backlink is relevant to your app as, with any backlinking, irrelevant backlinks may harm your listing.
App Landing Page on Site
A landing page is one of your most important assets. As apps move into desktop and mobile searches, it’s important for your app to be a prominent feature on your site. Your landing page should include links to your listings, as well as clear descriptions of your app functions.
Having your app link on your webpage will also increase web links to your store, another off-page ranking factor.
Downloads and Uninstalls
Having a high-quality app listing is great, especially if your app is also of high quality.
Your app usage metrics are another major factor that Amazon, Apple and Android take into account when judging the quality of an app and where they should be placed in the app stores.
An app with a high download rate indicates high popularity and will be preferred by app stores.
How to achieve this:
- Have an app that is useful, fun or high quality
- Social campaigns
- Paid promotion (app, social, ppc)
App stores like apps with a healthy stream of daily downloads and they are more likely to feature these on the app home page, which in turn will attract more downloads.
However, if people are downloading your app and a large percentage are uninstalling, this shows that your app is either poor quality or not as described in the app listing. A high uninstall rate will lead to your app being penalised, and at the end of the day no app store wants bad apps at the top.
- Complex on boarding process
- Unexpected costs
- New competitors
- App size too large (over 100mb)
Cross Channel Promotion
If you’re an app based company it’s natural that you’ll promote it across all channels, but if an app is only one of your products, are you doing the same?
Cross channel promotion will ensure your customer base knows about your app and allows the opportunity to be shared outside of your direct reach.
The second most popular app referral source is word of mouth. How can you leverage this?
- Email campaigns to current clients
- Sharing campaign on social
- Include app link in email signatures
- Allow people to share app link easy (e.g. like Uber)
These are 4 ways to optimize your Off-page ASO, but there are so many more techniques that I’ve yet to mention.
Most Important Things While Doing Off-Page ASO
While starting any Advertisement campaign for your app, prior to that you need to analyze your TG – Targeted Group of people with Gender, Age Group, Region, Language, Tier Cities, Their Potential Capacity, Interest, Hobbies, Habits, common routine, etc. If you did market survey research then well & good by which you can understand your Targeted Group People to whom you can focus to boost your app installs at first level.
While focusing on 1st level you have to monitor & keep changing scenarios of above mentioned parameter’s combination ON-OFF to find the best output results, even focusing on results you have to keep monitoring many app parameters to be maintain few of them are App Installs & Uninstalls Ratio, App uninstallation period, more positive App Reviews & Star Ratings on which TGP – Targeted Group Parameter’s combination, More positive App reviews containing service keywords, More potential app users will get if your ad focusing is near to user’s need, Users app using time should be higher (User engagement), CTR – Click through ratio of visitors should be high which improve your app ranking drastically at the same time app Installation & uninstallation Ratio & time has to be low, Ad’s keyword click ratio should be higher than impression (ratio should be high), After ad click User app description page read duration should be high (on-page user engagement), Ad’s Keywords clicks to App download conversion ratio, Low App Size in Mb, App UI & UX should be user friendly to decrease app installation Ratio & Period, Daily app visitors count, Organic search app ranking, count, clicks to conversion ratio and most important Backlinks to app link.
While generating Backlinks for app link, always need to be focus, above mentioned many parameters also affected during backlinks. Don’t generate backlinks to increase the backlinks count be specific & focus to generate quality & targeted potential app visitors which will get converted into potential app users for long term. That’s why generating quality backlinks are most important thing in off-page ASO.
Do you want Off-Page ASO?
Contact us –
+91-7506172142 (Calls & WhatsApp)
+91-7715997317 (Calls only)
YGOSEO is the outstanding app store optimization company offering best ASO service in India with POC – Proof of Concept, having practical knowledge to promote android app at top 3, 5 & 10 ranking on Google app store with maximum 200 of the targeted keywords.
Improvement in App Ranking first, then Billing!ygoaso.com