Why YGO-ASO ?
Most Popular Questions
App Store Optimization (ASO) is for mobile apps just like search engine optimization is for websites. It is the process of optimizing apps to increase their visibility on Google Play Store for Android apps.
The higher the rank of android app in the app store’s search results, the higher the traffic to particular app and more chances of getting organic downloads from potential & interested users.
As 63% of apps are discovered through app store searches, it becomes essential to get your app to the top. App store searches drive the majority of installs and YGOASO’s app store optimization services are designed to help client to rank on top position in their targeted services keywords.
Like search engine optimization (SEO), this involves targeting and optimizing the areas that are analysed by the app store’s algorithm, including text, images, and keywords.
At the same time, the algorithm also considers areas that are dependent on the user, such as reviews and the number of downloads, when deciding where apps should rank.
Overall, when it comes to improving an app’s organic search results, app store optimization is the best way to do so.
In addition to improving an apps ranking, there are several reasons why creating an app store optimization strategy is a good investment.
- Improves Brand Awareness – As the purpose of app store optimization is to improve an app’s ranking, it therefore also helps with brand awareness. As most people discover new apps simply by typing in keywords and searching the app store, having a good ranking means that people who may have never heard of an app before will be introduced to it, and, if it helps with their needs, download it.
Therefore, app store optimization plays a significant role in making users aware of an app’s existence, and subsequently the existence of the brand it is associated with. As any marketer will tell you, improving brand awareness is one of the most important steps in obtaining new customers and generating revenue.
- It Saves Money in the Long-term – As previously mentioned, organic search results are the most common way apps are discovered and downloaded by users. Therefore, by investing the time and/or money to get an app ranked higher in search results, potential users will be more exposed to it in their browsing.
By achieving and maintaining a good position in the app store, the cost of increasing brand awareness and acquiring new users will decrease, as appearing high in search results will do that for free. As a result, by dedicating the resources to obtain a good ranking in the short term, could save further acquisition costs in the future.
- Targets Relevant Users – One of the good things about app store optimization is that is allows a company to target the market they desire. As the search engine algorithm scan pages for relevant keywords when deciding how to rank results, by spending the time to research and figure out the terms and phrases being searched by a target market, a business can incorporate those same words into their app store page.
This ensures the people who find the app are the people who are most likely to use it, thereby making app store optimization useful for a brand to reach their audience.
- Higher Conversion/Download Rate and Increased Revenue – Utilising app store optimization improves an app’s visibility within the app store, which will result in more people finding and looking into the app, and so increasing the chances of downloads occurring. If the purpose of the app is to generate revenue, the newer customers acquired, the more revenue will be generated.
- Makes an App More Sustainable – Unlike other forms of marketing, app store optimization is more dependable for generating consistent downloads. For example, take paid advertising.
When a company launches an advertising campaign, it does tend to result in more downloads, but once the campaign has reached its potential (e.g. it is costing more than it is worth bringing in new customers) and/or the marketing budget runs out, then paid advertising fails to be a realistic and profitable way to get word about the app out.
It is not sustainable as a long-term plan. However, with a solid app store optimization strategy in place, an app will remain prominent, relevant and have downloads for years to come through appearing regularly in organic search results. As such, app store optimization is a good long-term strategy to maintain the visibility and stability of an app at no extra expense to the company.
App Store Optimization is a method of marketing your app.
- Discoverability – Make your app discoverable in app stores
- Conversions – Increase visibility to drive conversion rates
- Downloads – Get more organic downloads with top rankings
- Acquisition – Enhance acquisition results at a low cost
ASO strategy is based on understanding the customers, the competitive landscape of your app.
- Keyword Research for ASO: We inherently understand that both the Google Play store and the iOS App Store have different approaches to ASO. The App Store allows 100 characters while the Play Store allows 4000-characters to determine search results. We use proprietary tools to understand the language and keywords your customers are searching for, your competitors are targeting, and the ones that will drive the most traffic.
- App Title: The most important part of ASO, the App name or title, needs to be a balance between uniqueness, branding, and relevant keywords that drive search results. We recommend short titles, followed by a dash or vertical bar and select keywords for description.
- App Description: An app’s description should function as a call-to-action – describing what the app does clearly, its features, and compelling reasons to download it. Simple, concise and updated descriptions will drive downloads.
- App Reviews & Ratings: The most important factor in app rankings is volume and quality of reviews and ratings – encourage ratings and reviews from happy customers, either through prompts or incentives. We help analyse your existing reviews, increase the volume of positive-sentiment ratings, and leverage feedback to improve ASO.
- App Logo: First impressions matter, and so does your app logo! An attention-grabbing logo in bright colours, unique shape and/or simple imagery is a key part of your app’s branding. For e.g. take Instagram’s logo – it’s bright, it’s descriptive, and is easily recognizable.
- App Screenshots: Including screenshots and videos allow potential users to visualize your app and will drive downloads. Highlight the best parts of your app, its most popular pages, and its key features – this is your window display to the world! We love the screenshots that Snapchat has used – they accurately depict all that the app can do:
- App Publisher Name: Publisher name and reputation also drives app searchability – choose a publisher name that describes the types of apps you create succinctly. For example, the classic Angry Birds game is published by Rovio Entertainment:
- App Category: In the iOS App Store, you can pick a primary and secondary category for your app while in the Google Play Store, you can only pick one. Choosing a relevant category is extremely important to success – your app’s best fit, user mindset, and competitor categories are all valid considerations.
Download & Retention: Post download, app engagement and retention are the next challenges to work on – a high quality app is only the first step. Introducing incentivisation, adding personalisation, asking and acting on user feedback, as well as frequent updates to the app will be value additions to the lifecycle of the app.
USP – We deliver Results first then Billing happens!
ASO Service Provider Company in Mumbai-India.
YGO – Solution to your app ranking challenges!
POC – Proof of Concept based ASO – App Store Optimization service is the solution to rank any android app at top position in their targeted high search count keywords which help to increase app installs/ downloads and app marketing maintains app ranking (reputation management) globally at Google Play Store
“Improvement in Android app Ranking 1st then Billing!” said Sudhir Tambe, Founder @ YGOASO.
Also added “We’ll charge our ASO service to clients, only when their android app starts to rank at Top 10 & above position on Google App Store in their given targeted keywords for India country location as well as Global as per client requirement”.
“Results oriented charges are also another USP of YGOSEO, per day per keyword basis charges will be apply only on those keywords in which client’s android app starts to rank at Top 3, 5 or 10 position. Competitive charges & Service period vary as per targeted keyword’s count.” said by Founder.
- Android app – Keywords Research & analysis
- App Competitor’s Analysis
- On-page ASO
- Off-page ASO – USP of YGOASO
- App Keywords Indexing
- App Keywords Ranking & Growth analysis
Off–page ASO is about optimizing those parameters of your app that are not visible for users on the app stores.
It’s an offline work to improve multiple parameters which app stores and even search engines measures to increase app visibility or app ranking
Market Analysis – Market Analysis helps you to understand the exact needs of your customers so you’re able to address them. Market Analysis often captures data on demographics, customer values, market trends, competitive landscape, and effective mediums.
Keyword Analysis – Keyword analysis is the process of analysing the keywords or search phrases that bring visitors to your android app through organic and paid search. As such, keyword analysis is the starting point and cornerstone of search marketing campaigns.
Competitor Analysis – An ASO ‘competitive analysis’ purpose is to determine where we are right now compared to our competitors, and help us develop our strategy to match their level. An overall ASO strategy is different from a keyword specific strategy.
Growth Analysis – ASO Growth analysis is a powerful research strategy that helps you uncover opportunities for growth. It involves researching the links, keywords, and content of the people in your industry so you can reverse-engineer their success and optimize your own strategy.
“Results first then Billing“… YGO
YGO: First POC – Proof of Concept based ASO service provider digital marketing company in Mumbai, India.
YGO – Android apps & Website Growth Optimizer.
“We deliver Results first then Billing happens” … YGO
Experience: successfully completed ASO – android app store optimization for one of leading private Banks in the year Jan – Apr 2021; brought their android app at Top 1, 3, 5, 10 position in 50+ targeted keywords out of 204 keywords.
Our ASO client’s android apps are always on Top 3, 5 or Top 10 position then only billing starts.
- Positive reviews: The more positive reviews an app has, the higher its rating will be. When users rank an app highly, it will also be ranked highly, which naturally improves downloads.
- App downloads: The more downloads you have, the more downloads you’ll get. App publishers should aim for a steady number of downloads to rank highly.
- Keyword relevance: Apps with popular keywords in their title and description may see more downloads.
- Revenue: Apps with a good record of revenue generation will get more visibility from the app store.
- Country: Regional success can influence your ranking in that region. Boosting your ranking in multiple regions can have a snowball effect.
- Backlinks: If you can include backlinks to many relevant pages, you can improve your app ranking.
- Social proof: Your app’s popularity across social media platforms can affect its app store ranking – especially on Android. Shares and +1’s on Google+ can determine whether users notice your app or ignore it.
- App starts: The number of times users actually open your app also has a significant impact on ranking.
- Retention: The number of people who uninstall your app vs. the amount who keep it within 30 days also affects rankings. To ensure retention, cater heavily toward your target audience in the app description.
- 100% risk free; we won’t charge for undelivered results.
- Budget Friendly services; pocket friendly charges.
- High ROI – Targeted advertisement increases targeted potential customers.
- Targeting can be geographic wise (location wise), gender wise.
- Online lead generation.
- Brand building in front of targeted potential customers.
- Sales: directly helps to increase Revenue.
- Easy to Track & Monitor; track it from any location with any device i.e. mobile, laptop, desktop, etc.
- Promising and long-term results.
- Quality control and timely reports.
- Maintain data security and confidentiality.
- Proven and tested methodology.
- USP – POC – Proof of Concept available.
- Improved app search results
- Increase in app ranking
- Help brand recall
- Increase in conversion
- Optimized Content and Data
- Rapid app comprehension
- Increase in app sales
- Improved search discovery
- Higher user retention
- Lower acquisition cost
- More app downloads
- Better app visibility
- Better app searchability
Drop Us a Line
Programs provi patient peace mind when option.